Monday, May 25, 2020

Week 14 Grade 3 May 26-29

3rd grade math games | Zapzapmath
Don't forget the Science Time for 3rd grade on WEDNESDAY. You can click on this link to join the Google Meet session at any time from 3:00 to 4:00 and ask questions about this week's Science news or your assignments.

Last week I asked you to think about toothpaste, how it's made (it's structure) and what it does (it's function). I made this short video to tell you how I compared it's structure and function, please watch it first.

Now that you see how I would like you to compare structure and function, this week's assignment is to do the same thing for the human hand.
Please think about how the structure of our hands control and influence how we use our hands, what we do with our hands. Put your answers in a table just like in my video comparing structure and function for toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment