Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 3 March 9-13

It's Almost Spring Time!

If you have looked outside, despite everything else that is going on, springtime is arriving, even if not officially here. Your assignment this week is to investigate life around you. I want you to find
something outside that is waking up from its long winter sleep and investigate its life. Take pictures of either a plant that has started to grow or an animal that is starting to move around, take some pictures and then start finding out something about its life.

Create a document (either on a computer or a piece of paper), and fill it with information about your organism. I need details on how it starts life, how it grows, how it reproduces, what it does during the wintertime. Tell me about its life. Fill your document with pictures and information. Tell me about its food web, its environment, what kind of climate it likes best. Where does it live? Does it live in other places besides here in Milan?

Either share your document if it is on the computer, take a picture of it if it's on paper and email it to me, or keep it to share with me when you return.

No comments:

Post a Comment